The TRIMPRO DRYPRO was developed at the request of producers looking for yet another gentle, efficient, and high quality TRIMPRO product designed for those drying their flowers before trimming. With its adjustable-speed motor, leaves are trimmed by stainless steel grates movement on each other. Its trimming capacity up to 12 lbs/h makes it one with the best return on the market. Its angled construction and latched front gate makes retrieval extremely simple, allowing perfectly trimmed flowers to exit the upper cylinder while the machine is still running.
- Never place your fingers, gloves or any other body part in contact with the grate or the blade.
- Never apply pressure on the grate.
- Do not use scissors, knives or any instrument above the grate.
- Safety glasses and gloves are required at all time.
- The gloves have to be tight enough so they don’t get inside the grate slots. A loose glove is dangerous. BE AWARE!
The manufacturer does not accept any responsibility for damages caused to or by the trimmers resulting from an inadequate use or assembly. Use the trimmers in accordance with existing laws and regulations.
Mounted machine: 18″ x 18″ x 24″
Packaging: 20.5″ x 23.5″ x 27″
48 lbs (21.8 kg)
Grates & cylinder : Stainless steel (slot size 1/4″)
Body: Powder coated aluminium
Arms : Polyethylene FDA approved
Brushes : Nylon FDA approved
Tray : Polyethylene FDA approved HMWPE
Forward & Reverse switch