To respond to the needs of larger producers, the Trimpro Automatik XL has a capacity and productivity ratio 5 times greater than its baby brother, the Trimpro Automatik. The fluted design of the grate facilitates the plants movement. When combined with the dimmer on the motor regulating the whirlwind velocity plus the height adjustable six (6) blade assembly, the operator is always in full and precise control of the Automatik XL and the finished product.
For trimming, separate the fresh flowers from the branches, put them into the upper container of the trimmer and let the Trimpro Automatik XL do the rest (See PDF beside).
- Never place your fingers, gloves or any other body part in contact with the grate or the blade.
- Never apply pressure on the grate.
- Do not use scissors, knives or any instrument above the grate.
- Safety glasses and gloves are required at all time.
- The gloves have to be tight enough so they don’t get inside the grate slots. A loose glove is dangerous. BE AWARE!
The manufacturer does not accept any responsibility for damages caused to or by the trimmers resulting from an inadequate use or assembly. Use the trimmers in accordance with existing laws and regulations.
Mounted machine: 39″ x 36″ x 51″ Height
Packaging: 35″ x 35″ x 31″ Height
Machine only: 162 Lbs
Machine and packaging: 195 Lbs
Option 1: Trimpro Automatik XL (STD): large slots only (7/16″)
Option 2: Trimpro Automatik XL small : Small slots only (1/4″)